Yes, I was one of the lazy people that ordered everything online instead of going in store for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. BUT my shoe picks are finally here, and I am obsessed with all of them!!
1. Tory Burch Boots Mine are the years before along with #5, but I had to share them because I think they are such a good deal! It is so worth it to buy them now while they are on sale rather than the full price later on. They are so classic and beautiful and I have been wearing them for years and think they are perfect for any outfit.
2. Steve Madden Over The Knee Boots I LOVE these boots! I have them in black from last year and I think I wore them every night out this past fall. With leather leggings and an oversized sweater they are so so cute. I am so glad to finally have a taupe pair because my black ones were getting so over-worn.
3. Steve Madden Booties These booties are so so cute. They are a little taller than normal, but have the cutest tassel straps on the back and such a flattering fit. I tried them on with a dress and they were to die for. I will probably be wearing these every night come this fall/winter.
4. BP Booties I have had the BP booties for the past few years and have worn them to death. I was wearing them almost every night out and they are completely worn out now. This year I finally got to purchase a new pair and am so excited to start pairing them with outfits. There are so many colors and they are so fun!
5. Tory Burch Boots These are from last year as well but I thought I would include them since they are so similar to the ones for sale this year. I love the brown so much and they are so cute with jeans and a sweater.
6. Steve Madden Heels I have worn these shoes TO DEATH. They are my favorite pair of heels I have ever had. They are so comfortable and I wear them with literally every outfit.
7. Adidas Sneakers These sneakers are SO CUTE! I have been wanting an all white pair so when I saw these I had to order. Be sure to order a size down. I wear an 8 and bought a 7 1/2 and they fit great! I am so excited to wear these with my more casual outfits.